An omelette with a little cheddar cheese and spinach on top, will make you forget you’re eating the vegetables your parents always made you add to your plate. This tasty omelette is filling, and allows you to enjoy the taste of a fatty cheese omelette–without the extra fat. I decided to have my omelette with roasted red potatoes and almond milk; and my breakfast was absolutely delicious.
Ingredients: Eggs, spinach, cheddar cheese, butter and seasoned pepper
1. Melt a small amount of butter into stovetop pan.
2. Crack two eggs in bowl and stir them together.
3. Pour egg yolk into pan and let cook for 1 minute. Add cheddar cheese and fold egg over it.
4. Flip the omelette until both sides are cooked.
5. Saute spinach in butter–in another pan–to avoid the eggs being covered in spinach juice. Place cooked spinach on top of omelette.
Enjoy your healthy breakfast!