Valentine’s Day will be here soon, and I know from personal experience that eating out can get pretty hectic during the fun holiday. So this year, I did some major Amazon shopping to find dinnerware that would create the most romantic atmosphere possible. Scroll down for my top 5 best discoveries!
1. The Best Candle Tea Light Holder By Kahn DecorThe key to a romantic dinner is a beautiful candle to set the mood!
2. Valentine’s Day StrawsSurprise your significant other with red or pink margaritas, smoothies, or whatever looks pretty with these Valentine’s Day themed straws! Your significant other will love it (my husband certainly did).
3. Heart Shaped BowlsServe dinner, appetizers, or fruit in this festive bowl to switch up your dinner routine. Your meal will be made with “love!”
4. RSVP Endurance Heart Shaped Biscuit CuttersHot biscuits are great, hot HEART SHAPED biscuits are even better….
5. Homemade Lobster TailsThis easy recipe will definitely make you feel like you’re at a restaurant. Recipe below!
Lobster tails, tablespoon salt, pepper to taste, 1/2 cup butter
Pour about 1 inch of water in the bottom of a large pot or steamer and bring to a boil. Add the salt and place a steamer inside the pot so that it is just above the water level. Put the lobster tails on the rack and steam for about 8 minutes. Lobster will tell you when it’s ready when you can visibly see the shell color change. | Serve with melted butter and sides of your choice. Takes about 10 min to cook lobster. Recipe from Allrecipes.com!
Photography by: Nicole Smith and Keona Morrison